Grab the best across postpaid from Airtel, and leave your current plan by the wayside with a range of excellent Airtel postpaid offers.
It would seem like every second person in the country today owns a mobile phone, and most of these are smartphones. But what is not immediately apparent is that most phone users today are less than pleased with the postpaid plan that they have.
A postpaid plan is supposed to give you endless hours of streaming and surfing, with zero call drops and multiple benefits that the service provider gives. But instead, you are saddled with an expensive plan that offers little benefits.
What you need in a great postpaid plan…
- High amounts of monthly data
- Data rollover option for unused data, for both 3G and 4G
- High speeds with zero or negligible down time
- No call drops even when you move from one spot to another
- Unique add-on benefits on buying the connection
- Easy purchase and monthly bill payment options
You are in luck – not only does Airtel postpaid offer all of the above benefits, you also get so much more out of the connection. Here’s why you should get the Airtel postpaid SIM today:
* 5 superb plans to choose from. Airtel postpaid has 5 plans priced at Rs 399, Rs 499, Rs 649, Rs 799 and Rs 1,199. These are extremely reasonably priced plans with a host of benefits for you. Each plan has unlimited calling (local, STD and roaming) and also data rollover option. Besides, each plan gets a one-year free Amazon Prime membership on signing up for the plan. The data allotment is huge, ranging from 40 GB for the Rs 399 plan to 120 GB for the Rs 1,199 plan.
* The SIM card comes to your home when you place the order. Another Airtel postpaid offer to consider is that buying the connection is really easy. All you have to do is place the order for the postpaid SIM on the Airtel website or smartphone app, and the company delivers the SIM to your doorstep. After this, a technical team member arrives to confirm your biometric data and complete the KYC (submit a residence proof and latest photograph) process. Within 24 hours, the SIM is activated and you can start using it.
* Wonderful add-on benefits that other providers can’t match.Not for nothing is Airtel one of the market leaders in postpaid. Airtel postpaid offers excellent add-on benefits on each plan. For instance, the Rs 399 plan gets you access to Airtel TV and Zee5 apps and also a one-year free Amazon Prime subscription. Then there are other add-ons on the rest of the plans, like 3 months free Netflix subscription, handset repair protection, add-on connection for free with unlimited calls, etc.